If you'’re looking for a quiet and romantic getaway, a few action-filled days, or simply want to add the finishing touches to your African experience then is the place for you!
Livingstone is the “Adventure Capital of the World” and is Home to Victoria Falls
*Visit the breathtaking Victoria Falls on a guided tour or explore the falls yourself
* Take a day trip to Botswana to see Chobe National Park, which is only an hour away from . When arriving in Zambia get a Double Entry visit if you wish to go to Botswana.
* Transfers to and from Livingstone Airport and Victoria Falls Border ($20 per person each way), Livingstone Town ($10 per person). Children under 12 years half price. Rates subject to change and group discounts can be made.
* Transfers between activities and sites around Livingstone ($5 per person)
* Fish from the famous Zambezi Bream and the mighty Tiger Fish with Angle Zambia $125/person Half Day, $250/person Full Day
* Safari at the Mosi-O-Tunya National Park. In this park you will see the endangered white rhino, impala, giraffe, elephants, vervet monkeys, baboons, water buffalo, zebra, warthogs, crocodiles, hippos, and many others
* Enjoy the crocodile park and snake farm
* Visit Zimbabwe (visa required for entry into Zimbabwe)
* Learn the culture and history of the area at The Livingstone Museum and The Railway Museum
* Shop at the Mukuni Craft and Art Market
* Visit Chief Mukuni's famous village
* Attend Church Service
* Raft, kayak, or body board down the rapids of the world famous Zambezi River
* Bunji Jump or Swing off the 100 meter high bridge connecting Zambia and Zimbabwe, Zip Lines also now available!
* Take a Bridge Tour on the Famous Victoria Falls Bridge
* Fly over the Zambia's beautiful landscape in a micro-light or helicopter
* Jet-boat up the powerful Zambezi river
* Canoe down the upper Zambezi river
* Abseil or Swing over the Batoka Gorge
* Horseback across the beautiful Zambian landscape
* Experience elephant back safari and lion and cheetah encounters
This doesn’t even do justice to this hidden spot on the Zambezi River, or even begin to mention the adventures that are awaiting you!
For more information on transfers and bookings please Contact Us.